Cultural Venues (FTH Theatre, The Hippodrome, Callendar House)
Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
• Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit & Electron)
• Falkirk Community Trust Gift Vouchers
1. Tickets may be purchased online through the FCT website (or through the website of an official authorised agent), by phone or directly at the Falkirk Stadium or at the venue’s box office prior to the performance / screening.
2. We must be provided with contact details when you book in order to contact you should any performance details change.
3. For safety, all patrons attending a show must have a ticket, including children.
4. If you have special access requirements please advise us when booking
5. If you are entitled to a concession we will ask for proof of identity when collecting your tickets.
6. Online bookings may be subject to a booking fee which we will advise prior to placing your order.
7. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
8. Refunds are not permitted. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
9. We reserve the right to alter or amend the programme of performances, screenings, classes and events as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances
10. If we cancel a performance / screening, you may be offered an alternative performance (subject to availability) otherwise we will refund your ticket payment via the original payment method. Please note that the booking fee is non refundable. We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred by you in the event of a cancelled performance.
11. We cannot issue replacement tickets for any general admission event where seating in unreserved.
12. We only accept responsibility for tickets bought from one of our own sales points. Any queries regarding tickets purchased from Ticket Agents must be directed back to the relevant Agent.
13. We reserve the right to refuse admission
14. We reserve the right to remove people from the venue without a refund in circumstances such as the refusal of security checks or if staff consider your behaviour may affect other people’s enjoyment
15. The use of recording equipment is not permitted in our venues without the express permission of the Chief Executive. Any person found to be using recording equipment during a screening will be removed and reported to the police under in line with UK Film Piracy Prevention Laws
16. Latecomers may be asked to wait to be admitted at a suitable break in the performance / screening at the discretion of the Venue Supervisor
17. Latecomers may be asked to initially occupy readily accessible seating prior to their own.
18. All credit and debit card payments are processed through a secure payment site provided by SAGE PAY Europe Ltd. At no time does Falkirk Community Trust store credit card data.