Silent film inspired playlists
Music is a huge part of HippFest, and in 2021 we were delighted to publish a series of silent film inspired playlists for audiences to enjoy at home. Want to wind-down with music inspired by the silent era, curated by one of our very special guests?
Well now you can! Download the Spotify App here.
- Inspired by: Body and Soul (1925) Playlist curated by Wycliffe Gordon
- Inspired by: Grass: A Nation's Battle for Life (1925) Playlist curated by Mike Nolan
- Inspired by: The Eagle (1925) Playlist curated by Nick Mortimore
- Inspired by: The Woman Men Yearn For (1929) Playlist curated by Nick Mortimore
- Inspired by: Silver Screen Suppers Playlist curated by Jenny Hammerton