Volunteer at HippFest 2024!
Our wonderful Festival volunteers help HippFest run like clockwork, and come from a range of backgrounds with many different qualities and skills. Volunteers need to be available between 20 - 24 March 2024.
The deadline for applications this year is February 23 at 17:00. You can download all the details of what's involved here, but as a snapshot you'll receive:
- Improved understanding of festival delivery and venue/event management
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Travel expenses to and from Bo’ness (max £8 per day worked)
- Festival t-shirt provided (to keep)
- Snacks and drinks provided when on-shift
- Chance to see great Festival films
- Chance to meet network and meet new people.
For more information and to apply, please email: Natalie.email@example.com
HippFest needs your help! You could be our missing link.
We rely on grants and sponsorship for more than 80% of HippFest costs to bring you great films with live music and much more. Do you know any businesses whose values align with ours? Does your network include organisations that share our passion for great films with live music and might consider sponsoring HippFest? Help us keep this unique Festival alive by sharing with us your suggestions.
Interested in exploring a sponsor relationship with the HippFest? Contact our Development & Engagement Officer Nell Cardozo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a short film capturing some of the community support for HippFest in 2023.